Are you ready to make a difference?
Broomfield Care constantly looks for high quality support workers to join our ever expanding team.
- Looking for a career change?
- Retired but looking for some part-time work?
- A student undergoing training in nursing/social looking for part-time work?
- Interested in caring for people in their own home?
We are looking for people who…
- Are willing to work mornings, evenings or weekends to care for our clients
- Who can work from as little as 5 hours per week up to 36 hour per week.
- Can drive or have use of a car.
We offer new employees…
- Training to do the job well and confidently
- An excellent rate of pay and mileage allowance
- Wonderful job satisfaction
- The opportunity to join one of Gloucester’s premier care companies
Throughout the recruitment and selection process we take time to get to know you as well as we possibly can. In doing so we are able to match not only your skills and experience to your customer’s needs but also your hobbies, interests and characteristics with theirs. It’s very important to us that the chemistry between our customers and their carers is spot on.