Alpenbest is an equal opportunities employer. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination as an employer and as a service provider, across the protected characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Alpenbest operate within South West London and Surrey. If you live within close proximity to South West London and you answer 'Yes' to the following questions, then you should consider a job with us.
- Do you want a job that makes a positive difference to people's lives?
- Do you have a caring nature?
- Can you communicate well verbally, for example talk, chat and put people at ease?
- Are you happy to have training and to develop new skills for your job/career?
- If you don't currently live in close proximity to South West London, are you willing to relocate?
We are looking for kind, caring staff to provide support to people in their own homes. We offer attractive prospects and free training.
Flexible hours, good rates of pay, CRB check required. Driver's licence an advantage.
To find out more call us now on 020 8439 7700 or 01932 255 000, fill out the form below, or send your C.V to the HR manager at firstname.lastname@example.org