Role: Support Worker
Hourly rate: upto £7.84 + Excellent Benefits
• Earn up to £7.84 per hour
• Online Discount Portal includes cinema, shopping and gym
• Develop your CV and progress your career
• No experience required with excellent training provided
• Driving licence (preferable)
• Travel expenses will be paid
Hours: Full & Part time – (includes days, evenings and weekends) Bank shifts also available
Location: Bury, Radcliffe, Whitefield or Prestwich areas
A driving licence would be preferable, although not essential.
Due to growth, we have various opportunities for people who have a passion and commitment to make a difference to individuals’ lives. If you are looking for a new challenge in a rewarding career then please get in touch.
Our Supported Living Service provides care and support to individuals with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and behaviours that challenge others, enabling them to live within their own homes, in their own community.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and flexible female support workers who are warm, positive, person centred and committed to ensuring that people who use our services enjoy the highest quality of life. You will be empowering the person to live as independently as possible with appropriate levels of support.
- To develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships with the people we support
- Providing practical support, including intimate personal care
- To support people in general housekeeping, such as cooking, domestic tasks, preparing meals, laundry and shopping
- Liaise with members of staff in order to co-ordinate assessments and support plan updates with the people you support.
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Willingness to support service users with domestic tasks, such as cooking
- A flexible approach to working hours and locations
- Experience of supporting or caring for others, especially those with a learning disability, either from family, employment or voluntary work
No previous experience is necessary as we offer a full training program which can lead to recognised qualifications.
Email your CV to email@example.com
Brothers of Charity is an equal opportunities employer
An enhanced DBS check is essential for this role
Brothers of Charity Services, Standard House, 30-32 Bridge Street, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL9 6HH