Support Workers - Extra Care Scheme - Bury st Edmunds - £8 to £9 per hour + Benefits
We are currently looking to recruit for full or part time Support Workers to be based at a modern Extra Care Scheme located in Cullum Road, Bury St Edmunds IP33 3PB.
The scheme offers high quality accommodation for people who are struggling to manage living on their own, but wish to retain their independence.
- Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene and dressing
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group
- Generally promoting residents independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the best standards of care
- Care experience is not necessary but a real desire to train as a care worker is
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Available to work alternate weekends
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo DBS checks
- Must be flexible as maybe required to start work early or finish later on occasions.
- Various shifts available with some Flexibility if required.
- 07.00 - 13.00
- 07.00 - 14.00
- 14.00 - 21.30
- Full and Part time opportunities
- Free comprehensive training
- Free Uniform
- Paid Holidays
- Feeling valued, supported, recognised and rewarded.
Rates of pay:
£8.00 ph Monday - Friday
£8.30 ph Weekends
£9.00 ph Bank Holidays
For more information please click on "apply" with your CV/details or call Recruitment 0330 100 8181