Senior Care Practitioner – St Albans - £22,500 per annum - depending on experience and training
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POST UNLESS YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- EXPERIENCE OF LEADING A TEAM IN A UK CARE SETTING
- EXPERIENCE OF MANAGING MEDICATION
- EXPERIENCE OF DEVILERING AND MONITORING HAND ON CARE
- NVQ LEVEL 3 IN HSC AND ABOVE OR RELEVANT CARE EXPERIENCE
WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATES TO FILL THIS ROLE
Flexibility including weekend working is required for this role.
You will need to be able to work flexible hours and ideally live locally to St Albans or surrounding areas.
Duties will include:
- To maintain and exceed care skills at a current level.
- Undertake training and development as from time-to-time be required to ensure practices are up-to-date.
- To provide leadership to the care functions and health and safety of the organisation.
- Competent to lead shifts and teams within residential care setting
- To provide care in accordance with current best practices, per policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the Manager.
- To supervise the care services within the home in accordance with agreed standards.
- To have knowledge of CQC inspection criteria’s
- Able to lead the service in the absence of management when required
- Good knowledge of care planning
- Ideally be computer literate
- Ideally drivers would be preferred but not essential.
Other duties will include - Representing in meetings, attending medical appointments, and preparing and chairing annual review meetings.
What is just as important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in an equally caring and enthusiastic organisation.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Induction and training
- Ongoing training, development and supervision
- Possibility for NVQ 4+ training
- Stability of residential care
- Working for a family business in a good reputable home which has achieved a Gold Investor in Peoples Award
- Sleep ins paid at extra
If you are flexible, caring and dedicated and would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply on line today.