Residential Care Support Workers
£8.50-£8.75 per hour (£17,300-17,795)
Shifts include weekends and afternoons
Beau Sejour Care Services provide high quality 24-hour care at our home for adults with learning and physical disabilities.
We are passionate about making a difference to the individuals in our care and strive to assist our service users to live as independently as possible.
We are currently looking to recruit Residential Support workers to work with vulnerable adults in our residential home in St Albans. The ideal candidate would need to be able to work individually or as part of a team in a challenging environment with a person centred approach in meeting the personal care and support needs of residents in a way that respects their dignity and promotes their independence.
What is just as important to us is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in an equally caring and enthusiastic organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to make a real difference to people’s lives. Contract is a minimum of 39 hours and additional hours are possible.
Candidates will must have:
- UK care experience
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
- The capability to lead a shift if required
- Experience in understanding care plans
- Experience in administering medication
- To be able to work as part of a team
- To be flexible as working various shifts are required including morning, afternoons, sleeping shifts and weekends.
- Minimum of qualification of Care Certificate or relevant care experience.
- Professional References Essential
MUST LIVE LOCAL TO THE ST ALBANS/ HERTFORDSHIRE AREA OR ABLE TO COMMUTE EASILY
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Induction and training
- Ongoing training, development and supervision
- NVQ 2 and 3 training
- Stability of residential care
- Working for a family business in a good reputable home which has achieved a Gold Investor in Peoples Award
- Sleep ins paid at extra
If you are flexible, caring and dedicated and would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply on line today.