Blandford Grange – Dorset.
We are currently looking for an exceptional, organised and passionate registered nurses to be part of our dedicated team at Blandford Grange.
Blandford Grange specialises in both nursing and dementia care. Having been purpose-built to suit modern care practice as well as a comfortable living environment where residents can feel safe and remain as active as they wish.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Enable residents to receive appropriate religious, cultural, emotional and psychological support.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- £17-17.75 per hour (£18-18.75 per hour at weekends)
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
We have available positions on our Day and Night shifts, full time and part time positions.