FULL TIME FEMALE SUPPORT WORKERS / CARERS REQUIRED
Rate of pay: £9.75 per hour days and £10.25 per hour waking nights.
Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay (pro rata), Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training
Our client provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. Their client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
We have an opportunity for Female Support Workers / Carers to join a specialist care team. You will be assisting a gentleman who has a spinal cord injury and is living in his own home in the Sandy area.
The role will include assistance with personal care, including bladder and bowel care, and all aspects of daily living
- The right candidates must be flexible, motivated, reliable and committed.
- A full, manual driving license is essential and you must be a confident driver.
- Please note that you will be working in the gentleman’s own home and he is a smoker.
- 12 hour Day Shifts (0900-2100) and 12 hour Waking Night Shifts (2100-0900)
- You will be working within a team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays.
Please apply online