We are excited to offer a wonderful opportunity for experienced, compassionate, and professional person to join us as a Team Leader in the Complex Care Team, to support a non-mobile, non-verbal lady with numerous complex needs including Tracheotomy, PEG and other care needs in the Cambridge area.
Shift pattern for team Leader will be 8am-8pm (12-hour shifts), 3-4 days a week, 42 hours a week.
The lady is able to communicate using a letter board which she is able to point to and ask/answer simple questions. The lady is able to hear and understand everything around her, is able to make her own choices and decisions and has full cognition.
The successful candidate will be supporting the lady in her own home.
The ideal candidate: -
- A caring personality
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Willingness to learn in line with the client’s needs
- Flexibility to meet the client’s needs
- Team Leader Experience
- Experience in the individuals care requirements
The role involves assisting our service users: -
- Personal care and all care tasks that are client specific
- To Schedule and allocate work to the Care Workers.
- To Provide Supervision/Meetings and support to Care Workers.
- To be the first point of contact for the package.
Just some of the benefits of joining us: -
- Competitive pay rates within this field of care
- Free comprehensive training
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive training portfolio
- Feeling valued, supported, recognized and rewarded
£9.50 ph. - 12-hour shift - £114.00
The Radis Group is a well-established and successful family run company formed in 2001 which delivers high quality care and support across England and Wales from 40 branches and Extra Care Schemes.