Complex Care Workers - CB21 Cambridge area - Full and Part Time Roles - £9 per hour
We have a wonderful opportunity for compassionate and professional persons to join us to support a lady with numerous complex needs including Tracheotomy, PEG and other care needs in the CB21 area.
Areas of need:
Tracheotomy care, PEG, Stoma care, Medication administration, Skin integrity and Repositioning, Personal Care, Continence care.
No experience necessary as all training is provided.
Driver required due to rural location
The following FULL and PART-TIME roles are available:
• Live in staff to work in rotation - Live in – to live in the property and be available for an average of 12hrs per day. To work in regular rotation with a second live in carer (schedule TBC)
• 12hr day shifts - Day shifts – 8am to 8pm, 3 to 4 days per week. Average 42hrs per week (and flexi contracts available)
• 12hr waking night shifts - Waking nights - 8pm to 8am, 3 to 4 nights per week. Average 42hrs per week (and flexi contracts available)
You will have a strong commitment to person centered care, be reliable, a team player, flexible and willing to undergo additional clinical training. This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Flexi or part time contracts
In Return we will offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Specialist Clinical Training
• Professional supervision and career development
• Paid annual leave
Radis Community Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer that welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Radis Community Care is a well-established and successful Family run care company which has been delivering care and support across England & Wales to over 40 branches and extra care schemes since 2001.
To apply for the positions please click on "Apply" with your CV/Details or call Recruitment on 0330 100 8181.