Care Workers - Eastleigh - £8.05 to £9.05 per hour
We are currently looking to recruit for (full and part time) Care Workers to be based at Fernhill Court , Surrey Court & Rowan Court (Extra Care Scheme), Eastleigh.
The Extra Care Scheme is set up to provide care and housing support to elderly people who are finding it increasingly difficult to cope due to physical frailty, enabling them to maintain independence.
Various shifts and hours available, including AM, PM and Night Shifts. Alternate Weekends. We can be flexible around your life commitments.
- Provide assistance as necessary to residents with restricted mobility to move to dining areas at meal times and other communal areas for social activities and to the privacy of their bedrooms at their request
- Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene and dressing
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group
- Generally promoting resident’s independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the best standards of care
Experience is not necessary as we provide full training, however you do need: -
- A real desire to train as a carer and have a caring nature
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Available to work alternate weekends
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- 7.00am - 2.00pm
- 2.00pm - 10.00pm
- 10.00pm - 7.00am
Weekday - £8.05
Weekend - £8.35
Bank Holiday - £9.05
Nights - £8.35
Radis Community Care is a well-established and successful family run care company which has been delivering high quality care and support across England and Wales from 40 branches and Extra Care Homes since 2001.