We are currently looking to recruit for a Team Leader to be based in Fernhill Court & Surrey Court Extra Care Scheme`s.
The Extra Care Scheme is set up to provide care and housing support to elderly people who are finding it increasingly difficult to cope due to physical frailty, enabling them to maintain independence.
Designed to offer comfort, independence and peace of mind, each flat is connected to an alarm call system which links directly to a dedicated care and support team who are on hand 24 hours a day.
- Assisting with care plans and risk assessments
- Managing staff Rota’s and supervisions
- Leading a team of care staff on a day to day basis
- 37.5 hours a week, Monday - Friday and alternate weekends
- Experience of elderly care
- Supervisory experience or experienced Care Worker/Support Worker ready for the next step up
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- 7.00am - 2.00pm
- 2.00pm - 10.00pm
- 10.00pm - 7.00am
Radis Community Care is a well-established and successful family run care company which has been delivering high quality care and support across England and Wales from 40 branches and Extra Care Homes since 2001.
For more information please call 0330 100 8181 or an informal chat or click on "apply" with your CV/details