Salaried position working for a Domiciliary Care Company.
Based from our Gloucester Branch, the main responsibilities of the role include:
- To schedule and allocate work to a team of Care Workers on a daily/weekly basis
- To perform the duties of a Care Worker where required
- To provide supervision and support to Care Workers and Field Supervisors
- To liaise with Social Services and all other social and health care professionals involved in the care of Service Users
- To participate in the out of hours ‘on-call’ service
- To take part in the recruitment and selection of staff
- To participate in Service User review meetings as required
- Experience of providing care and support services for vulnerable adults
- Rostering experience desirable
- Committed to setting and maintaining high standards in every area of work
- Calm, confident, motivated and flexible
- Full driving licence and own vehicle is essential
Salary & Benefits
- 4 weeks holiday plus statutory days
- Nest Pension
- Salaried position
Radis Community Care is a well-established and successful family run care company which has been delivering high quality care and support across England and Wales from over 40 Branches and Extra Care Homes since 2001.
To apply please click on "apply" with your CV/details. Or call Recruitment on 0330 100 8181
Radis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.