Care Assistant – Penarth (Sully, Llandough) area
Right at Home Vale of Glamorgan – Barry, Vale of Glamorgan
Excellent pay-rates from £8.10 + holiday pay + mileage
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time + Guaranteed Hours
Right at Home Vale of Glamorgan are looking for special, caring people to join our team of Home Care Workers; providing a first class service in Penarth, Sully, Llandough and surrounding areas
Benefits of being a Care Assistant with Right at Home:
- Excellent pay-rates from £8.10 + holiday pay + mileage
- Flexible and consistent shift patterns to suit you and your needs
- Free comprehensive induction training programme and ongoing support.
- Friendly and supported working atmosphere.
- Great job satisfaction in making a difference and be valued for what you do.
- Fully funded QCF training.
- Career progression with possibility of senior roles. Be a valued team member.
- Increase your earnings for referring friends/acquaintances for care work positions - payments made under our referral scheme.
- No experience required
Right at Home Vale of Glamorgan is an award-winning homecare company with a professional and can-do approach. Our care delivery is friendly, caring, committed and is inspirational to our Clients.
The Role of our Care Assistant at Right at Home
- Provide excellent care to our clients
- Assisting with personal care
- Supporting clients with daily activities and recreational outings
- Making a difference everyday for our clients
- Must hold a full UK driving licence & have access to own vehicle
If you would like further details on becoming a care assistant and valued member of our team, please click apply or contact us on 01656 767 422 for more information.