Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to help others in the community with a permanent rewarding career?. Feeling fulfilled by supporting older people, giving them a smile on their face.
Then come and join us at Radis Community Care for our Derby Branch, covering Ashbourne Derbyshire.
Due to locality, drivers only required
As a Care Worker, you will provide a Care to service users living independently in their own homes, that is flexible and responsive to their needs. This can include assisting them with daily living tasks, personal care and hygiene, light meal preparation and domestic tasks and medication.
- You will need a mature outlook and have a friendly and caring nature.
- Experience in care or a desire to be trained in care.
- Full driving License and own car is essential
- Available to work alternate weekends
Salary and benefits
- Mileage Allowance for Cars & Bikes
- travel and non contact time paid
- Full or Part time hours available
- Nest Pension
- Free uniform and PPE
- Promotional Prospects – We promote within – excellent Career Progression
- Fully structured support for all new starters available
- Full Out of Hours support
- In-depth online & Office based training
- Paid Shadowing in the field
- You get paid by BACS every 4 weeks
- Refer a friend payment (Unlimited Payments ) Subject to conditions
- We will pay for mandatory refresher training
- working towards Care Certificate, Dementia and End of life training course
All successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check and references.
Radis Community Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer that welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
Radis Community Care is a well-established and successful Family run care company which has been delivering care and support across England & Wales to over 40 branches and extra care schemes since 2001.