Could YOU be our next ‘Outstanding’ Care Professional?
Job Title: Care and Support Workers – Slough and surrounding areas.
Salary: £9.00 to £11.00 Per hour (£18 bank holidays) + Excellent Benefits.
Full and part time flexible hours available.
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Breakdown cover for car (including Homestart)
- Paid Mileage, to and from home
- Healthcare for yourself and up to 5 children
- Fully funded QCF diplomas in Health and Social Care
- Comprehensive & Free training and a rewarding and defined career path based on our innovative ‘Career Compass’
We are Bluebird Care, a care provider rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC, driven to provide excellent service for those that are no longer in a position to provide for themselves.
Could you demonstrate compassion and empathy in your approach to caring for older people, either through previous roles in social care or in other roles?
You will be providing personal care to people in their own homes, whilst offering them a choice and control over the way they live whilst maintaining their dignity and respect.
This will include:
- Both companionship & personal care (for example washing and dressing)
- Taking the customer shopping and providing access to the community
- Medication support (prompting and administering) and Domestic support (helping our customers keep themselves and homes tidy).
The nature of Domiciliary care work requires carers to visit our clients in their own homes, at set times. So you will need to have access to your own reliable vehicle.
If you have the right values for our organisation, you will be supported by a programme of continuous training and development. If this strikes a chord with you, to find out more please apply online today, or to move things along more quickly, please call Zoe on 01628-605797.