Role: Acting Marketing & Communications Manager (12 months fixed term maternity cover)
Annual Salary: £28.500
Weekly hours: 36.25
Annual Leave: 25 days (plus 2 stat days & 8 bank holidays)
Location: Liverpool or Lancashire offices (regional travel is required between offices)
With the person at the heart of all we do, we provide a wide range of enabling support services to people with learning disabilities, and others at risk of being marginalised, which promotes their dignity, individuality, inclusion and the fulfilment of their potential.
We are seeking a positive, resilient & driven Marketing professional to take ownership and delivery of high quality marketing and communications support to the organisation in line in with Service Policy and Procedures, reflecting the Mission Statement, Ethos, Vision and Values of Brothers of Charity Services
- Provide effective line management and professional marketing and communications support to the Marketing and Communications Team.
- Provide and lead in the identification, design, delivery and continuous development of quality led local, regional and national internal and external BOCS Marketing and Communication support for the English Services
- To assist with training the marketing and communications staff to use social media, spreadsheet, design and analytic software.
- Managing the Marketing and Communications staff’s workflow by setting tasks and completion of work at an adequate level and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for keeping an updated market presence in social networking sites including BOCS Web assets, BOCS Intranet, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other similar community sites.
- Qualification to CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- Experience of digital marketing
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite, Word Press and Umbraco
- Experience of creating marketing literature and press releases
- Project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of social media & digital marketing
- Ability to produce web content to a high professional standard
- High level of creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Please APPLY online
For more of a detailed job description follow the below link
Brothers of Charity is an equal opportunities employer