All of our care and support workers are fully trained on-site, DBS checked and are reference checked before working in the community. Our carers are shadowed with Supervisors to introduce them to clients, enabling them to pick up routines, thus creating strong bonds very quickly. We ensure continuity of care is a priority with all of our clients and conduct thorough Practical Inductions with all of our new recruits.
What do we offer?
There is no real limit to the type of support we offer, but some of the more frequent requests are listed below:·
- Personal care and support (bathing, toileting, support with getting up andgoing to bed);·
- Support with shopping and meal preparation;·
- Support with daily routines (light domestic work, ironing, etc.);·
- Companionship, conversation and participating in hobbies and crafts;·
- Prompting with medication;·
- Respite services;· Socialising and leisure activities;·
- 24 Hour Live-in Care (Habito) to provide you with all the support you may need to remain living in your own home;
- Overnight Care.