Care Staff – your care is in trusted hands
We know how important it is to have a compassionate, committed care worker when you have decided to access support to help you live your life. Care Support customers have the peace of mind that their care is in the hands of an experienced and qualified team, who undertake comprehensive training throughout their Care Support career:
Upon joining Care Support, all staff complete the Care Certificate to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge to deliver caring, compassionate and high quality care.
We ensure that each member of staff attends our rolling training programme of over 20 training courses, which include:
- QCF Level 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Re-ablement and Independence
- A Person Centred Approach to Dementia Care
- Understanding Parkinson’s Disease
- Understanding Diabetes
- Understanding Epilepsy
- Administration Of Medication: (UKHCA Approved One Day)
- Safeguarding Of Vulnerable Adults from Abuse (SoVA)