I have an opportunity available for an experienced Health & Social Care Training Officer to join an established home care provider.
This role will be home based and predominantly cover the London,Essex,Kent area however candidates must be flexible to travel to branches in the South of the UK including Wales,West Midlands, Cambridge,Oxford and Brighton.
My client are offering a competitive salary with £4,000 annual car allowance, mileage and expenses and 33 Days annual leave entitlement.
To deliver high quality learning and development training interventions through multiple learning and development solutions using creative and innovative delivery methods and techniques.
As Training Officer there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
* Maintaining up-to-date training and development plans for all staff.
* Delivering training to an agreed timescale and meets the individual needs and abilities of the staff.
* Ensuring training targets are met and maintained in accordance with current legislation.
* Delivering appropriate training programmes in accordance with legislation and current industry best practice inclusive of Company Policy and Procedures.
* Completing and maintaining up-to-date records and tracking systems of all training delivered
* Ensuring that the Company's activity in the area of responsibility is fully compliant with the Health and Social Care Act; and conforms in all respects with the standards and requirements of CQC and CSSIW and of any Local Authority with which the Company deals therein.
To be considered for this role, you should have a demonstrable track record in delivery of Health & Social Care mandatory training certificates.
* QCF/NVQ Level 3 Health and Social care (including the Safe Administration of Medicine unit) or working towards attainment
* PTLLS Level 3 qualification or HABC Level 3 Award in Education and Training
* Train the Trainer - Moving and Handling People
* Train the Trainer - Safeguarding Adults at Risk (or equivalent)
* First Aid at Work Certificate
* Health & Safety qualification at Level 3 or above
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft software packages
* Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills
* Excellent team player
* High level of enthusiasm and passion
* Previous experience of delivering health and social care development programmes.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and send a copy of your CV
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us