Socialwork 2000 are looking for experienced Team Managers (Qualified Social Worker) to join a Court Progression/Permanence Team based in Surrey. £35- £38ph
About the Team:
Surrey are looking for four qualified social work managers at Team Manager (ATM) level.
They will be supporting front line teams and one will be based in each of our our Area offices in Leatherhead, Redhill, Guildford and Woking.
We are looking for managers with a recent operational experience of child protection and court work who can improve quality of practice for children who are subject of the Public Law Outline, both in pre-proceedings and care proceedings stages.
These Court Progression and Permanence Managers will practically support and mentor practitioners, ensuring timescales for making decisions for children are met and help to improve and drive the quality of the work undertaken in our Assessment, Child in Need, Looked After Children and Child Protection and Court Teams.
- To be a source of professional social work knowledge and expertise to practitioners and managers working with in the Public Law Outline (PLO) and court processes.
- Support Managers and Social Workers in ensuring that the systems, processes, policies and procedures are in place to provide the optimum environment for securing early permanence for children.
- Provide leadership, consultancy, mentoring to Social Workers and managers in their case management for children who are in pre-proceedings and care proceedings.
- Take responsibility for improving case tracking systems and provide quality assurance of documents in preparation for Legal Planning Meetings, PLO meetings and court applications.
- Maintain a robust oversight of statistical data, themes, issues and trends in relation to children who are subject of care planning for permanence
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years PQ experience in social work with children and families.
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car drive
- Good knowledge and experience of child protection, court work ( including pre-proceedings ) and permanency planning for children to assist social workers in developing their skills and improve quality of practice
- Good skills of analysing data and to be able to produce performance reports
- Experience in quality assurance and performance management
Pay rate: £35 - £38ph
- In-house payroll company that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- DBS application
- We offer a £200 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; or email
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).