A working age adults mental health team based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire is in current need of a locum Social Worker.
The contract will be an on going, rolling contract. The manager of this service has many years of experience and is extremely supportive and professional with staff
Within this role you will be:
* Working with people aged 18 - 65 experiencing a wide range of mental health issues
* Carrying out assessments and risk assessments under Care Plan Approach (CPA)
* Writing Mental Health Tribunal reports & attending Managers' Meetings
* Care planning, implementing care packages under the Care Act & arranging placements
* Attending appointments with patients; ward rounds and discharge planning meetings
* Making safeguarding referrals and participating in Professionals' & Strategy Meetings
* Completing Continuing Health Care assessments
* Undertaking Mental Capacity Act and Best Interests assessments
* Completing Court of Protection applications
* Wellness Recovery & Action Planning with patients/carers
Candidates are required to be HCPC registered Qualified Social Workers, have previous experience of working within adults statutory services and be car drivers with the use of their own car.
Pay rate £25 Ltd/umbrella per hour as per the NHS band 6 rate.
Don't forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isn't for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on it's way to you!
Your expert recruitment consultant is Lisa Foster, call today on or email
Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.