SERVICE MANAGER – Hedge End Extra Care Scheme - EASTLEIGH
Since 2001, Radis has grown to become a leading provider of community based social care and support, for vulnerable adults and children in England and Wales. We are an award-winning company and are still unique in retaining strong family values.
With 19 branches and 20 extra care Schemes in the South West, the Midlands and the North, we continue to grow solidly.
We are currently recruiting for a Service Manager for EASTLEIGH / HEDGE END, Extra Care Schemes.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the main responsibilities of the role are to:
- Promote a caring environment for Customers through high standards of professional practice.
- Make sure each Customer receives care appropriate to their needs.
- Ensure compliance with all Company, Local and National standards.
- Oversee quality assurance ensuring these activities are carried out, monitored, recorded and reported.
- To support the Area Manager in the assessments of individuals who are referred for housing, care and support services at the facility ensuring that a personalised support plan is developed for each tenant in conjunction with the relevant professional agencies and the tenant’s family and/or representative.
- Assist the Area manager in the preparation of rosters that ensure sufficient staff are available at all times and that they are deployed as efficiently and effectively as possible so that the needs of tenants can be met.
- Monitor and report changes in tenant’s conditions to the Area Manager, Local Authority and/or the tenant’s family or representative
- Substantial experience of providing care and support services for vulnerable adults.
- Previous supervisory/management experience, Level 3 Health & Social Care
- Awareness of the commercial aspects of business.
- Committed to setting and maintaining high standards in every area of work.
- Calm, confident, motivated and flexible
- Good IT skills
Radis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.