Are you a GCP auditor and are looking for a new position in Cambridge ? then this is the role for you.
My client is a British biopharmaceutical company currently in the middle of an expansion due to a successful 2016-17. They are looking for a Clinical Quality assurance Auditor to join the team.
To be considered you should have:
* Experience at conducting GCP Investigator Site Audits required
* A minimum of five years QA experience.
* Good knowledge of international regulatory requirements and industry guidelines governing global GCP (ICH, EMA, FDA) required
* Knowledge and experience of other GxPs (GLP, GMP) preferred
* Ability to identify issues and offer solutions to problems in a pragmatic way
* NEED to be located in Europe - UK preferred but not essential as relocation help is an option
* Must be eligible to work in Europe.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at (url removed), or by calling me on for a discussion in confidence