Senior Care Assistant - Holbeach, South Lincolnshire
Salary - £8.30 to £11.00 per hour depending on experience.
16 to 35 Hours plus Banking.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the following to join our team at Mayfield Residential Home, located in Holbeach, South Lincolnshire:
A Senior Care Assistant DAYS or NIGHTS
Uplift for weekends and further uplift for Bank Holidays.
Early shift: 7.15am to 3.00pm. Late Shift: 3.00pm to 9.00pm. Night: 8.45pm to 7.30am.
The successful candidate should have the:
- Ability to care and support for elderly residents in their day to day activities;
- Experience as a care home shift leader; and
- Ability to implement and contribute to care plans.
- Medication Trained.
The candidate must have at least 1 years’ experience as a shift leader, have Level 2, or equivalent, in Health and Social Care and be willing to undertake Level 3.
We offer a range of training and personal development opportunities.
Attributes should include the ability to:
- Communicate effectively and establish trust with residents and relatives;
- Manage a team of carers on your shift; and
- Multi-task and meet our care standards and policies.
The role offers the opportunity to work with an experienced, friendly and diverse team who show drive and enthusiasm. Flexible working across days and nights would be an advantage.
The successful applicant is expected to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure.
The role is immediately available.
Please apply online today.