Senior Care Assistant - Holbeach, South Lincolnshire
Salary - £8.70 to £10.70 per hour depending on experience.
16 to 35 Hours plus Banking.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the following to join our clients team at a Residential Care Home, located in Holbeach, South Lincolnshire:
- Supervising Senior;
- Senior Care Assistant DAYS or NIGHTS;
- Acting Senior Carer DAYS or NIGHTS.
Uplift for weekends and further uplift for Bank Holidays.
Shifts are: 7.15am to 3.00pm; 3.00pm to 9.00pm and Night: 8.45pm to 7.30am.
Supernumerary supervisory time (up to a third of non-shift hours for Supervising Senior, up to a quarter for Seniors - depending on experience /interests).
The successful candidate should have the:
- Ability to care and support for elderly residents in their day to day activities;
- Experience as a care home shift leader; and
- Ability to implement and contribute to care plans.
The candidate must have at least 1 years’ experience as a shift leader, have Level 2, or equivalent, in Health and Social Care and be willing to undertake Level 3 ( unless qualified by experience). Our client offers a range of training and personal development opportunities.
Attributes should include the ability to:
- Communicate effectively and establish trust with residents and relatives;
- Manage a team of carers on your shift; and
- Multi-task and meet our care standards and policies.
The role offers the opportunity to work with an experienced, friendly and diverse team who show drive and enthusiasm. Flexible working across days and nights would be an advantage.
The successful applicant is expected to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure. The role is immediately available.
Please apply online today.