The role of Practice Lead (Care & Protection) could be for you
Post Title: Practice Lead (Care and Protection)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £37,383 - £40,877 p.a.
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Angela Echavarren, Tel:
- Family Teams deliver universal and additional health, social care and child protection services for children in the context of the Highland Practice Model. Teams are multi-disciplinary with an ethos of collaborative practice - within the team and with children, young people, parents and carers. The teams work in communities with partner services within associated school groups and across the Highland area.
- Practice Leads (for early years, for school years and for care & protection services) work together within the team to provide an integrated service to children & families. Practice Leads collaborate to manage the work flow of the team, providing leadership and supervision to distinct but complementary areas of professional activity.
- On behalf of the team and the wider service, the Practice Lead (Care & Protection) ensures the provision and coordination of services to children and young people at risk of significant harm, who may be in need of compulsory measures, who are looked after, or who have other complex care needs.
Please APPLY ONLINE by clicking the Apply Button
If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: (24 hour voicemail) quoting post the reference number above.
- Qualification as a Social Worker and compliance with current registration requirements.
- Accredited post qualifying award in child protection studies or equivalent.
- Means to travel efficiently and effectively between various locations within Highland to meet the operation requirements of the service.