Domiciliary Care Branch / Operations Manager – Up to £38k per annum + Bonus and Pension - Depending on experience and qualifications.
This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager to take the next step up in their career path. We are now looking for a Registered Care Manager with a solid background within the Domiciliary care sector who has already achieved their level 5 in Leadership & Management or equivalent and who has a sound background in business development and growing a Domiciliary care business.
Our client is looking to recruit an accomplished Registered Manager with good local knowledge, excellent experience in all areas of Domiciliary care to be able to take this branch to the next level. The end result is to have total management of the business with minimal input from the owners, but also with their full support.
The following criteria is essential for the role of Registered Care Manager
- Excellent knowledge of the CQC regs and care standards and have experience of CQC inspections.
- You will need to have achieved your level 5 and be able to demonstrate that you have the experience required.
- Understand and explain the need to value and support staff members within the business.
- Understand and recognise the importance of KPI’s and explain how these can be used to improve the business.
- Good I.T skills and experience of staff planning and rota’s
- Understanding of budgets
- Experience of recruitment processes and the need for maximum staff retention.
- Be a great leader and inspire confidence in others.
- Have a great sense of humour and enjoy working with your team.
This really is a great opportunity to be involved in a respected local business and make it your own, but not on your own.
Please apply online with your CV and if you can demonstrate that you meet the above criteria we will be in touch very soon.