Exciting opportunities have arisen at Bluebird Care Slough, South Bucks and South Wycombe as we are looking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic Live-In Carers. The role requires you to live in the home of the client who is in need of care and support. This can be either a short term or long term placement
Recently announced as a finalist in the prestigious Buckinghamshire Business Awards, we are the largest provider of privately funded home care in the UK, and as a result of our continued growth, we have outstanding career opportunities for Live-In Carers across the region. If you share our passion for delivering great customer service and would like the opportunity to be part of our successful, award winning team of Live-In Carers then keep reading!
To be part of our live-in care team:
- You must be willing to work flexibly and to be willing to embrace further training and personal development
- Be prepared to spend long periods of time away from home.
- You will be Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Ideally you will have at least 3-6 months experience as a live-in carer, this not essential as full training will be provided.
The Benefits we offer are:
- Comprehensive & Free training and a rewarding and defined career path based on our innovative ‘Career Compass’
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Paid Mileage
- Healthcare for yourself and up to 5 children
- Fully funded QCF diplomas in Health and Social Care
If you have the skills and experience to become a Live-in carer, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY to register your interest