Care and Support Workers - £7.83 to £8.00 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Full and part time positions available in and around Peterborough
Merit Home Care is an established care provider operating in Peterborough and the surrounding areas. We have recently expanded and continue to grow so we are looking expand our team with many positions available of varying full and part time hours.
We are looking for experienced and non-experienced staff who possess a kind and caring nature with the ability to show empathy and understanding, confident and above all reliable, to support our clients in their own homes.
You will need excellent communication skills and have an ability to remain calm and focussed, and completely committed.
- Supporting clients to remain independent in their own homes. Our clients are vulnerable adults who have a wide range of needs.
- To support them to live a good quality life, remain connected with their community and maintain their health and wellbeing.
Ideal Skills / Abilities
- Experience in a similar field would be an advantage but not essential as full training and on-going support will be given.
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise a client’s needs.
- Possess a responsible and mature attitude.
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Has an empathy and understanding of issues encountered by clients with care need.
- Full driving license is ideal but not essential if alternative transport is available.
- Ability to travel to varying work locations during unsocial hours.
- Full-time or part time positions available and must be able to work alternate weekends.
- Excellent rates of pay including enhancements for evenings and weekends.
- Travel time and mileage expenses.
- Permanent 'guaranteed hours' contracts are available.
- Continuity of rotas.
- Full induction training and shadowing shifts.
- Undergo a full enhanced DBS check
- Require two professional references
We also require care staff to be able to work evenings and weekends.
If you have the skills, and experience in dealing with vulnerable adults in their own homes, we want to hear from you today.
If you are Interested, then please send your CV to email@example.com
All CV's will be reviewed, however only successful candidates will be contacted and offered an interview.
Salary: £7.83 to £8.00 per hour