Field Care Supervisor – Redditch area - £18k + company car + generous holiday entitlement and excellent benefits
This job vacancy is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding quality Domiciliary care provider in the Redditch area. Our client is a well -established care provider who pride themselves on delivering high quality care to service users, and who offer excellent training and ongoing support to staff with further opportunities to develop their career.
To be a Field Care Supervisor with our client you will need the following skills and attributes:
- You will need to have a friendly approachable character
- You will have gained an NVQ 3 and have had previous supervisory/team leadership experience within the Domiciliary care sector.
- You will need a full driving licence as this job in community based where you drive to and from service users homes monitoring care staff and delivering care and driving to the office.
- You will have strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- You will have experience of planning care staff rota’s.
- You will have good experience of carrying out risk assessments, reviews, holding team meetings and carrying out staff supervisions.
- You will be happy to cover on call duties on a rota basis as required.
- You will need to be able to prioritise your work and be flexible.
- You will have a motivated attitude along with a positive and supportive approach.
- You will be able to work alternate weekends.
This job will see you working closely with the management team and colleagues ensuring all clients and staff administration is kept updated according to company policies and procedures and CQC regs.
An excellent salary, company car, mobile phone plus other great benefits is on offer to the right candidate. You will receive excellent training and ongoing support and opportunities to develop your career further with this caring and very supportive care provider.