Deputy Manager - ( Registered Nurse RGN or RMN )
Location: Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
Salary: £38,000 - £38, 750 Per Annum (based on 42 hours)
Service Type: Outstanding care for Younger Adults with Complex Care needs, Elderly Care and Dementia.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Annual Bonus'
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
Further Details: If you are an experienced nurse, with a passion for nursing and leading a team, and possibly have been frustrated with lack of development opportunities elsewhere, this might be the perfect role for you. You will have resources at your disposal to place your own stamp on this nursing home facility, with autonomy to work closely with senior home management and make the position your own. Personality and the ability to inspire others is essential, as you'll be responsible for delivering clinical, operational and commercial success in collaboration with the home manager.
We have an outstanding reputation for delivering on our promotional and developmental promises, with this home being a success on your portfolio, you will have an amazing point to develop your career forward.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or email me at