Community Home Carer Assistants – Woking and Surrounding areas
From £8.00 per hour (Entrance Level) + Excellent Benefits
Due to our recent success we are looking to recruit community based home carer assistants to cover Woking and surrounding areas.
This would suit a car owner /driver, due to the location of our clients which would not be on a public transport route or walking distance.
We are very interested in hearing from you if you are compassionate about making a difference in someone’s life by helping them remain independent in their own homes.
We are a small friendly team of like-minded individuals who all share a can do / will do attitude, we provide a non-medical personal care service assisting clients living in their own homes and supporting them with their daily routines.
We offer Flexible full-time and part-time hours, with weekend cover required on a rotation basis.
The hours we cover range from 7am to 2pm and 4pm to 9pm.
You will be working on your own most of the time and will need to feel at ease with assisting our clients with personal care, medications, meal preparation, domestic assistance including light housework and companionship.
Ideally you will have an existing background in home care and support and obtained your NVQ level 2, however entry level carers are welcome as a full induction and training programme with ongoing career development will be provided for all team members who are committed to growing the business whilst providing high-quality person -centred care.
Employees will receive:
- Free training
- Free uniform & work equipment
- Travel contribution
- Hourly rates from £8.00 (Entrance level)
- Enhanced Sunday rate
- Higher rates for qualified staff
- Role development and responsibility
- Ongoing support from your line Manager
- Bonus payments for introductions and loyalty
If you can demonstrate:
1. You are a car owner / driver with full clean licence
2. You have the right to live and work in the UK
3. You have a checkable work history
4. You have checkable references
5. You have a good command of the English Language - written and spoken
We are also looking for:
- Live-in Carers required for future bookings.
- Bank Staff
- Weekend staff to cover from 7am to 2pm and 4pm to 9pm
Offer of employment is subject to an enhanced back ground check (DBS) and satisfactory references.