Community Care Worker – Twycross - Full Time and Part Time + Flexible Hours Available
Salary and Benefits:
- £8.40 to £9.00 per hour
- £7.83 per hour driving time
- Mileage allowance paid at 25p per mile.
- Contracted hours
- We have flexible hours that mean you should be able to fit hours around your schedule (weekends, full and part timers).
- Initial and ongoing training provided for personal development.
- You must be available to work every other weekend.
Salus Dementia Care
Salus was founded by its two directors Samuel Clements and Olga Frolova, who both have been working in the care sector for a number of years and have a foundation degree in Dementia Studies. Olga and Sam are passionate about care and pride themselves on offering not only high quality care, but also help and support loved ones of families and those with dementia. Salus was established recognising that there is a need for more quality care and dementia services in the community, along with their passion to deliver these services to vulnerable people.
Responsibilities of Care Assistant Role:
- Assisting clients in their own homes with daily personal care such as washing, dressing, using the toilet/commode, medication, taking them out on social calls and cleaning.
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry
- Shopping on behalf of client
Requirements of Care Assistant Role
- Previous experience in Care preferred but not essential
- Drivers only.
For further information, please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Salus Dementia Care Ltd on 01455 293 437.
We look forward to hearing from you.