Vetro Recruitment are currently looking for Night Residential Support Workers in a Residential SEN School, to support children and young people with Autism, Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour.
The School is based in Swinderbynear Lincoln.
Experience is preferred however not essential, but must be a confident individual who feels they can deal with the challenges that may arise from the role. You must be a driver to apply for this role as you will be based in 2 sites which you will need to travel between.
£17,946.22 - 19,516.42 dependant on hours worked.
Long shifts - up to 13 hours. 2 days on, 2 days off
- NVQ level 2 or higher is desirable but not essential
- Experience with challenging behaviour, care experience OR a keen interest in this sector
- An understanding of the care sector and/or challenging behaviour
- Able to work weekends
- Passionate about the support you will be providing service users
- Paid holiday
- Paid training in their dedicated training centre
- You will be put forward for NVQ Level 2/3 (if not already completed)
- 2/3 week rolling rota
A stunning property, set in is set in 7 acres of grounds in a former rectory within the small Lincolnshire village of Swinderby. The organisation is a long-established provider of quality education and care services to children and young adults, with reports across the board from OFSTED and CQC as good or excellent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Emotional support for all Service Users
- Helping and prompting with all aspects of personal care
- Assist with ILS (Independent Living Skills) including Laundry, domestic tasks, and meal preparation
- Assist with the prompting and administering of Medication
- Assist with access to the community
- Policies and Procedures
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.