CHILDREN'S HOME MANAGER x 2
Our client provides specialist therapeutic care and education to young people young people aged between 10 and 18 who, due to previous trauma and/or neglect, have a range of complex needs.
Due to their continued expansion, they are looking for two experienced Home Managers for their services in Bedfordshire.
Duties for this exciting role will include:
• Providing professional support, guidance and supervision to a team of residential child care practitioners
• Identifying, reporting and managing current and emergent risks within the Home, including those that may impinge upon safeguarding and statutory compliance or inspection rating
• Ensuring the home provides and maintains the highest levels of therapeutic care and service in accordance with the legislative framework, company procedures, ethos and policy
• Ensuring effective maintenance of all documented procedures for tasks that deliver statutory compliance
• Ensure continual quality improvement to achieve and maintain an Ofsted rating of Good or Outstanding
Essential criteria for the role of Home Manager (Children) are:
• At least 2 years in a position relevant to the residential children's care in the last 5 years
• At least one year's experience supervising and managing a staff team
• A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or a qualification which we consider to be equivalent to the Level 5 Diploma (or have the ability to compete within one year)
• A Full manual driving licence
For more information on this role, and details on how to apply, please call Elite on (Apply online only)