Care Coordinator - £16000 per annum + on call bonus and great benefits
If you are looking for a rewarding role with opportunities to progress in your career then this could be for you!
We are a care agency based in Preston looking for the right person to join our office team working for the home care department.
You will be providing administrative support to the registered manager to enable the smooth running of the department.
- Recruiting a team of health care assistants to provide support to our service users by placing job adverts, holding telephone and face to face interviews, ensuring the recruits are fully trained before going out to work and have the necessary paperwork and right to work checks.
- Completing rota's for your staff so all shifts are covered and back ups are in place in case of emergency
- Investigations and disciplinary meetings
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and their families
- You will be/will have:
- Experience of managing workloads and meeting strict deadlines
- Min 2 years office/admin experience
- This role does include on call therefore you will need to be able to answer calls out of hours.
Why KTG Social Care?
- Very friendly and fun team
- On call bonus
- Regular office treats
- Work nights out/Christmas Parties
APPLY NOW for immediate interview