Care Assistants - £8.60 to £18.00 per hour + Excellent Benefits
High Wycombe area
- Comprehensive & Free training and a rewarding and defined career path based on our innovative ‘Career Compass’
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Breakdown cover for car (including Homestart)
- Paid Mileage
- Healthcare for yourself and up to 5 children
- Fully funded QCF diplomas in Health and Social Care
Exciting opportunities have arisen at Bluebird Care Slough, South Bucks and South Wycombe as we are looking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic Care Assistants to provide care and support for the elderly and for adults with a range of conditions and disabilities.
Recently announced as a finalist in the prestigious Buckinghamshire Business Awards, we are the largest provider of privately funded home care in the UK, and as a result of our continued growth, we have outstanding career opportunities for Care Assistants across the region. If you share our passion for delivering great customer service and would like the opportunity to be part of our successful, award winning team of Care Assistants then keep reading!
Who are we looking for?
If you are of a caring and compassionate nature and want to experience a rewarding career by helping and assisting others then we would love to hear from you. The good news is that previous experience is not essential, but to be considered for this role you must possess a full UK driving license and your own car. We look for individuals who have a true understanding of the importance of delivering the best possible care to our customers.
You must be passionate about making a difference to people’s lives.
What will I be responsible for?
You will provide our customers with the care they require to allow them to stay independent in their own homes as an alternative to residential care. Our Care Assistants provide a minimum care visit of 30 minutes, and we don't rush our customers or our team. Responsibilities will include:
- Both companionship & personal care (for example washing and dressing)
- Taking the customer shopping and providing access to the community
- Medication support (prompting and administering) and Domestic support (helping our customers keep themselves and homes tidy).
Hourly rates of pay are as follows:
- £8.60 per hour weekdays & £9.40 per hour on weekends during probationary period
- £9 per hour weekdays and £10 on weekends after probation period has been passed
- £17.40 per hour Bank Holiday during probation
- £18 per hour Bank Holiday after probation
- Paid mileage
If you have the skills and experience to become a Care Assistant, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.