Do you have experience as a Qualified Social Worker with recent experience of working within Adult Services?
Have you been practising for over 12 months within Scottish Local Authorities? If you're looking to take the next step in your career then Randstad Care are able to help.
The successful Qualified Social Worker will be responsible for :
- Working to set timescales and meeting deadlines
- Carrying out initial face to face assessments and full assessments
- Providing a quick response to customers in social care and general health practices
- Manage caseloads for vulnerable people with complex needs
- Maintain an effective system for coordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards
- Risk assessment management
To be considered for the role, you must:
- Have a minimum 12 months post qualifying experience in a similar setting
- Hold a relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- SSSC registered
- PVG registered
- Full UK Drivers License and own transport
Randstad Care are able to offer the successful Qualified Social Worker :
- Personal Training and Development
- Dedicated Randstad Consultant - One point of Contact
- Weekly prompt and reliable payroll service
- Competitive Pay Rates
- On-site Parking
If working for a top performing local authority within a lively environment sounds ideal, then this could be the perfect role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, apply today.
Randstad Care offer a dedicated consultant approach, we are based in Edinburgh so registration is quick and simple. We offer interview advice, CV support and guidance throughout your career with Randstad. We look forward to hearing from you.
As you can imagine these positions are very popular, so apply quickly and avoid missing out. If you would like to apply please submit your C.V.
For further information on this role or any others that may suit you preferences or experience, please get in contact with Stuart Somervail on (Apply online only) for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing