Administrator – Part time - Winnersh
£9.00 per hour plus Benefits.
We are looking to recruit an Administrator you will deliver courteous customer services at all times and take responsibility for all admin tasks.
The role of an Administrator includes the following tasks:
- Deliver excellent customer services at all times.
- Deal with enquiries, bookings and payments.
- General administration duties such as photocopying, scanning, distribution of mailings etc.
The following requirements are essential for the role Administrator:
- Customer focused and passionate about improving the lives of older people.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good organisational and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritise workload and stay calm under pressure.
- IT skills - experience of MS Office programmes
- Diligent with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Understanding of and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Able to work flexibly and provide cover for leave periods.
The following requirements are desirable for the role of an Administrator:
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding requirements (training can be provided).
- IT qualification.
- Experience in a similar role.
What we’ll offer you in return
- A competitive starting salary
- Child care vouchers
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Uniform provided
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
About Care Home
Our dementia care home in Winnersh is a brand new concept in dementia support. Based near Wokingham, in Berkshire, the home has been specially designed to offer the best possible care to people living with dementia.
The home has been developed to allow freedom of movement throughout as it flows from one area into another without residents reaching any dead ends. At Abbeyfield Winnersh we combine cutting edge technology with expert design to offer a safe, stimulating and comfortable dementia friendly environment.
The home has 62 en-suite bedrooms together with separate spa-bathrooms, a beauty salon, lounges, a cinema, and a shop. This is surrounded by beautiful gardens which can be enjoyed by you, your family and friends.
The gardens have been created to encourage outside living, with lots of outdoor areas for residents to sit in and look at. We understand the importance of getting a varied and healthy diet, so we will ensure all residents receive nutritious meals.
Who we are
We have been established since 1956 when the dream of one man, Richard Carr-Gomm, became a reality. He recognised that a lot of older people were both neglected and isolated and he dedicated the rest of his life to building our charity that has been helping thousands of people across Britain and the world.
During our 60 years’ we’ve developed Richard’s dream and our 500+ houses and homes are run by specialist staff that are determined to provide all our residents exceptional standards of help and support. We’ve developed just the right formula that allows us to flexibly provide individual levels of assistance when and where they’re needed.
We are proud of the quality of what we do, and not only are we monitored and regulated by the HCA and CQC, but we have implemented our own bespoke quality standard.
You can rest assured that, with Abbeyfield, you’re in good hands.
Please contact Sheila Stevens on 0118 977 4246 or via email at email@example.com for an application form or to apply with your CV and covering letter. Alternatively you can visit our Winnersh home to collect an application form.
This post is subject to a DBS check.